Dr. Sanjeev Jain is a well-known joint replacement surgeon in India and abroad. He has 22 years of experience in joint replacement surgery. He has more than 5000 joint replacements to his credit. He was trained in USA, UK and Germany for his fellowships in adult reconstruction and joint replacement.
He is the pioneer in India for computer assisted knee replacement using rotating platform flex knee for complete knee bending and computer assisted hip resurfacing. He is faculty in various international and national orthopedic organization's meetings and seminars. He is full time reviewer of JBJS – Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery: British and IJO Indian Journal of Orthopaedics.
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery:
RanawatOrthopaedic Institute and Center for Joint Replacement Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, USA
Fellowship in Joint Replacement and Adult Reconstruction :
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Insall Scott Kelly Fellowship in Joint Replacement, Knee Reconstruction and Sports Medicine :
Insall Scott Kelly Institute, Beth Israel Medical Center New York, USA
◦ AO International Fellowship in Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery :
Katharien Hospital Stuttgart and BG Trauma Hospital Tubingen, Germany
- Computer assisted Joint Replacement especially total knee replacement
- Primary and revision joint replacement of Knee, Hip, Shoulder and Elbow Joints.
- High-flexion Knee Replacement – for complete knee bending.
- Minimally invasive Joint Replacement surgery of Hip and Knee, including Uni- compartmental Replacement of knee.
- Sports Medicine
- Regenerative Biological Orthopaedic Medicine
- Faculty member in various International and national Joint Replacement seminars and meetings.
- Attended many International and National conferences.
- Delivered orations and lectures to medical fraternity, IMA branches and conferences.
- Papers in various International and national journals.
- Received many awards, but recent one is prestigious " Late Dr. K. T. Dholakia Best Paper Awards" by Ranawat Orthopaedic Foundation, New York.
- Pioneer in New Hi-flexion Knee and Hip Resurfacing Surgery in India.
- Performed live demonstration surgery on Joint Replacement to medical fraternity and general public.
- High flexion mobile bearing knees: Impact on patellofemoral outcomes in a prospective study of 159 patients - "The Knee"
- Early experience with high flexion cruciate retaining total knee system – A prospective, randomized study with high flexion posterior stabilized knees - Indian journal of orthopaedics
- Safety, concern and rapid road to recovery: A prospective study of simultaneous bilateral total knee replacement in 150 patients - Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Does subvastus approach help in early rehabilitation in elderly non-obese patients undergoing bilateral simultaneous total knee arthroplasty? A randomized controlled study of 100 patients - International Orthopaedics